Lifesize UVC ClearSea offers ease of use, flexibility and connected experience on nearly every mobile device
Lifesize, a division of Logitech (NASDAQ: LOGI) (SIX: LOGN), has once again simplified the video collaboration experience, introducing Lifesize® UVC ClearSea™ — its mobile and desktop video conferencing solution. With Lifesize UVC ClearSea, the intuitive, feature-rich user experience of Smart Video™ is now available on nearly every desktop and mobile device, enabling better connected relationships with customers, suppliers and employees.
“What we have created with Lifesize UVC ClearSea is a solution that allows organizations to experience mobile video collaboration on nearly any device with virtually no start-up cost,” explained Michael Helmbrecht, vice president of video solutions at Lifesize. “With features such as unlimited guest calling and mobile clients included as standard, organizations can empower every employee with HD video collaboration capabilities on PCs, Macs, tablets and smartphones. And, because it is available on the Lifesize® UVC Platform™, IT administrators can enable single-click call escalation through integration with Lifesize® UVC Multipoint™, as well as directory and advanced call routing through one unified interface. This integrated, connected experience is the guiding vision behind everything we do at Lifesize. That’s what Smart Video is all about.”
Lifesize UVC ClearSea offers the broadest support of smartphones, tablets and desktops in the industry. It’s currently optimized for more than 50 devices and all mobile clients are included as standard. Unlike other solutions in the market, only Lifesize UVC ClearSea offers unlimited user accounts — giving desktop and mobile access to everyone: customers, vendors, partners and stakeholders.
Organizations have the flexibility to choose how they deploy video infrastructure as well as how much capacity is needed because Lifesize UVC ClearSea is part of the Lifesize UVC Platform and offered as hardware or as virtualized software. As a result, organizations can quickly extend HD video calling to every worker, in every location, on every device – with the ultimate goal of increased collaboration and maximum productivity.
“We are very excited to see Lifesize ClearSea integrated into the Lifesize UVC platform — maintaining critical features from the previous product as well as adding new features such as unlimited user accounts and integration with Lifesize UVC Multipoint for bridging and call escalation,” said Rich De Brino, vice president of business development and solutions at ID-Tech Solution. “After extensive testing, I was pleased to discover this new solution has all of the features that my clients are asking for and a simple interface that makes it incredibly easy to understand. I plan on recommending Lifesize UVC ClearSea to my clients who are seeking a robust, intuitive mobile video conferencing solution.”
The Smart Video experience enabled by Lifesize UVC ClearSea ensures unmatched simplicity and powerful collaboration capabilities for mobile and desktop video calling through:
- Invite-a-guest: extend video capabilities to those without existing video solutions in place
- Ring all: reach any user on multiple devices simultaneously (smartphone, tablet, laptop and room system), ensuring important calls are never missed
- Unmatched BYOD support: choose Mac, PC or more than 50 iOS and Android™ devices with optimized clients
- Unified directory: enable all Lifesize UVC ClearSea users to view one unified directory, regardless of device, so you can reach anyone, anywhere, from any device
- Multiparty call escalation: seamlessly invite new participants to your call by clicking on a contact name (enabled with Lifesize UVC Multipoint)
- Call transfer: keep the call going even when you have to leave your office by transferring an existing call from your desktop to your mobile device
- Advanced call routing: create simplified dialing plans and custom routing rules to control how calls are handled
Because Lifesize UVC ClearSea is now part of the software-based Lifesize UVC Platform, video collaboration is now easier to administer, more flexible to buy and scale, and more affordable than ever before. Additional features include:
- Simple purchasing: as few as one port at a time, add more as needs grow
- Flexible deployment: choose Lifesize UVC virtual machine software for VMware® or Microsoft® Hyper-V® or Lifesize UVC hardware
- Increased collaboration: unlimited user accounts for everyone in your organization and up to five devices per user
Pricing and Availability
- Lifesize UVC ClearSea is globally available today, starting at $1,199 U.S. MSRP, including mobile clients.
Lifesize delivers video conferencing that’s as easy, as lifelike and as remarkable as meeting in person. Founded in 2003 and acquired by Logitech in 2009, Lifesize continues to reinvent the video conferencing industry. From delivering the world’s first high definition video conference in 2005 to introducing the first cloud video conferencing solution to provide a connected experience across devices and meeting rooms, Lifesize addresses organizations’ demand for high quality and reliable video that is affordable and simple to use. For more information, visit www.lifesize.com or follow the company @LifesizeHD.
LifeSize, the LifeSize logo, Logitech, the Logitech logo, and other Logitech marks are trademarks of Logitech and may be registered. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Request a Demo