Lifesize, a division of Logitech (NASDAQ: LOGI) (SIX: LOGN) today announced the global availability of Lifesize Cloud, the perfect blend of software, hardware, service and UX that provides a connected experience to anyone using smartphones, tablets, laptops and especially conference rooms. Introduced on May 21, 2014 in North America and the European Union, Lifesize Cloud is now available for purchase through the company’s network of channel partners in over 100 countries worldwide.
“We’re pleased to bring Lifesize Cloud to businesses of all sizes worldwide. Since we announced the video conferencing solution two months ago, the demand for our differentiated offering of the collaboration experience has skyrocketed,” said Craig Malloy, founder and CEO of Lifesize. “Understandably, there is a real need for video communications that is simple to use on any device and encourages natural conversation instantly or scheduled. The immediate interest for Lifesize Cloud made the decision to extend this solution to our global customer base an easy one.”
Key features of Lifesize Cloud include:
A connected experience on any device, especially the meeting room
- Choose your own device: works seamlessly with smartphones, laptops, tablets and telephones through the Lifesize Cloud app
- Lifesize Icon room video system works right out of the box: simply connect to the network and log in with your credentials
- Anyone, anywhere: Lifesize Cloud offers unlimited guest capability to connect with individuals outside of your organization
One tool for all the ways people communicate
- Shared internal company directory: the directory auto-populates instantly on every device you use
- Fully loaded features: click to call, check presence status, connect instantly or in scheduled calls, have single and group calls, share presentations
Works with what customers have today
- Fully interoperable: have up to 25-way calls in HD video or audio for every user and virtual meeting, admins no longer need to manage scarce multiparty bridging ports
Simple to buy, easy to manage
- Flexible subscription plan for all sizes of teams and budgets: invite new users to a Web login to scale instantly
Pricing and Availability
- Annual subscription plans start as low as $25 per user per month
- International price lists can be obtained through a Lifesize channel partner
- Lifesize Cloud is globally available as of July 10, 2014
- Sold through Lifesize Worldwide Partner Network
- Fully featured, free 14-day trial available on www.lifesize.com
Lifesize delivers video conferencing that’s as easy, as lifelike and as remarkable as meeting in person. Founded in 2003 and acquired by Logitech in 2009, Lifesize continues to reinvent the video conferencing industry. From delivering the world’s first high definition video conference in 2005 to introducing the first cloud video conferencing solution to provide a connected experience across devices and meeting rooms, Lifesize addresses organizations’ demand for high quality and reliable video that is affordable and simple to use. For more information, visit www.lifesize.com or follow the company @LifesizeHD.
LifeSize, the LifeSize logo, Logitech, the Logitech logo, and other Logitech marks are trademarks of Logitech and may be registered. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Request a Demo