Enhance your Avaya UC experience and maximize the value of your investment in Avaya Aura® by choosing LifeSize video conferencing systems. The combined solution enables broad-scale deployment of HD video conferencing with the HD quality and flexibility of LifeSize video systems and the centralized management and control capabilities of Avaya Aura.
The LifeSize/Avaya combination provides:
- Seamless video calling between participants in a meeting room with individuals on their PCs or Macs
- Enhanced productivity and collaboration
- Broad, rapid deployments through existing, reliable integration
- Effective management and control capabilities
- Cost-effective scalability
- Ability for mobile and remote employees to stay connected
LifeSize 220 Series, LifeSize Passport and LifeSize Bridge have achieved official DevConnect tested status. LifeSize’s DevConnect compliance testing and qualification ensures comprehensive support for Avaya Aura infrastructure, including Avaya Aura® System Manager, Avaya Aura® Session Manager and Avaya Aura® Communication Manager, and full interoperability with varied Avaya Aura devices, including Avaya one-X® Communicator and the Avaya Desktop Video Device.
This includes support for:
- Easy configuration to simplify deployment
- Addition of LifeSize systems to contact lists in the Avaya Aura console view
- Easy placement of calls from LifeSize video systems to other Aura video devices within the Avaya Aura environment, using commonly supported video and audio codecs
- Voice calls between LifeSize video systems and all Avaya Aura devices
LifeSize is also a member of the Avaya DevConnect program—an initiative to develop, market and sell innovative third-party products that interoperate with Avaya technology and increase the value of a company’s investment in its network. Through the program, products undergo rigorous compatibility testing by a team of Avaya engineers. This ensures that businesses can confidently add best-in-class capabilities to their networks without having to replace their existing infrastructure—speeding deployment of new applications and reducing both network complexity and implementation cost.