by Mimi Marquino, Channel Marketing Manager, LifeSize
At LifeSize, we are thrilled to bring home the coveted Sapphire Partner of the Year award from our friends at CDW, presented at their Partner Summit on November 17 in Las Vegas.
The Partner of the Year award is based on a vote tally from a number of key organizations within CDW, including key stakeholders in sales, marketing, finance, order management, product management and CDW’s executive team. All partners are eligible to win the award, but they have to be chosen as the clear winner.
Our win was based on a number of key elements including:
- Consistent increases in sales. To date, we’ve recognized nearly 70% growth since 2010.
- Key investments into CDW marketing and a steady incline in building a healthy pipeline through joint marketing activities.
- Shared insight and vision into the LifeSize product strategy with our CDW product management team to build strategy and gather feedback on LifeSize’s product line.
- Segment growth recognized throughout the organization as well as our investment into key verticals in line with CDW’s solutions including higher education and the 21st Century Campus initiative.
- Dedicated sales and marketing teams from LifeSize focused primarily on growing our CDW business.
As for the future of the partnership, with continued growth and more alignment in sales strategy, LifeSize will continue to solidify ourselves as a driving force in the HDVC business for CDW and there will be added focus from the CDW side to help make the business stronger.
The LifeSize team goal for 2012? To maintain and win the coveted title again!
Special thanks to the entire NetComm product team, CDW segment marketing leaders, UC specialists and all of the CDW account managers for supporting our business.
Check out CDW’s press release here.