NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. OFFER VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. ELIGIBILITY. The Promotion is open to people 18 years of age or older (as of date of entry) who are legal residents of the United States, and any other country in which participation would be permitted under local laws and regulations. For avoidance of doubt, participants from outside the United States should check with local requirements regarding his or her eligibility prior to participation in this Promotion. The officers, directors, and employees of LifeSize, a division of Logitech, and its parent company, and their subsidiaries and affiliated companies (“LifeSize”) (collectively the “Promotion Parties”) or any advertising, promotion and judging agencies or other persons engaged in the development, production, or distribution of materials for the Promotion, or an immediate family member or person living in the same household as such persons, are not eligible to participate in this Promotion.
2. PROMOTION PERIOD. The Promotion begins on April 1, 2014 at 12:00AM, CDT and ends on April 30, 2014 at 11:59PM, CDT (“Promotion Period”). Entries will be accepted throughout the Promotion Period.
3. HOW TO ENTER. You can enter the Promotion by completing the survey located at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/59BNM2L. Each person may submit only one completed survey. Persons submitting more than one survey may be disqualified. You understand that you are providing your information to LifeSize.
4. SELECTION OF WINNERS AND NOTIFICATION. The selection of the winners will be determined by a random selection at the conclusion of the Promotion Period. On Thursday May 1, 2014, LifeSize will randomly select five (5) participants who each completed the survey and those five (5) randomly selected participants will win a Grand Prize. There will be a total of five (5) Grand Prize Winners.
All winners will be notified via email during the week of Monday May 5, 2014.
Winners will be required to execute and return by overnight delivery service an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability, and Publicity Release documentation within two (2) days following receipt of the same. LifeSize will provide a pre-paid overnight courier envelope to the winner in order to return the required documentation. If the winner (a) fails to return such documents fully-completed and executed within the specified time period; (b) fails to comply with these Official Rules; (c) declines, or (d) cannot be contacted by LifeSize within a reasonable time period, or if notification is undeliverable, the opportunity to participate in this Promotion will be forfeited and, an alternative eligible entrant will be selected the winner at LifeSize’s sole discretion.
5. PRIZE AND PRIZE RESTRICTIONS.
Prize awards include the following:
Grand Prize Winner: Five (5) Winners will be eligible to each receive one (1) $200.00 Amazon Gift Card.
Eligible winners can win only once during the Promotion Period.
No cash equivalent or alternative individual prize will be awarded; provided however, that LifeSize reserves the right to, without any prior notice and at any time, replace any or all the LifeSize product with similar products or the latest release of a product in the same category. Products in the prize package are not for resale and each individual product or combination of products may not be resold for profit. Federal, state and local taxes are the responsibility of the prize recipient. Prize package will be delivered to the winner. Return of the prize package as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of the prize.
6. LICENSE GRANT: You retain all of your ownership rights in your submissions, however, with each submission to this Promotion, you grant LifeSize and its affiliates and subsidiaries a worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, fully-paid, sub-licenseable and transferable license to use, adapt, modify, publish, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, publicly display, and perform your submissions, in whole or in part, in connection with this Promotion and in connection with the marketing, advertising and promotion of any and all LifeSize products. LifeSize may also use your submission to promote and/or redistribute part or all in connection with (i) retail marketing efforts including trade show booths, catalogs, or mailers; and (ii) posting on the LifeSize website (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels, including but not limited to LifeSize channels via social media websites such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
7. BINDING EFFECT. By submitting your entry you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. All federal, state and local laws apply.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION. LifeSize’s decisions are final on all matters related to this Promotion. LifeSize and its Promotion Parties are not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, delayed or garbled applications or emails, incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, including but not limited to technical malfunctions, human or technical error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, so are or any combination thereof.
Only the fully completed online survey will be accepted. All surveys submitted become the property of LifeSize. LifeSize reserves the right, without prior notice, to terminate this Promotion, in whole or in part, or modify this Promotion in any way, and for any reason, including without limitation, if LifeSize determines in its sole discretion, that fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond LifeSize’s reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Promotion. LifeSize reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the survey process or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion is a violation of criminal and civil law, and should such an attempt be made, LifeSize reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. LifeSize’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
By participating in this Promotion, participant releases and agrees to hold harmless LifeSize and its Promotion Parties from any and all liability with respect to acceptance, possession or use (misuse), or failure to use any matters arising out of or relating to this Promotion or any prize.
9. PUBLICITY RELEASE. Except where prohibited by law, acceptance of a prize shall constitute the Winner’s agreement that LifeSize may to use their name, address, voice, likeness and prize information for promotional purposes without further payment or compensation, unless prohibited by law.
11. SPONSOR. The Promotion is sponsored by LifeSize, a division of Logitech, with North America headquarter offices at 1601 S. MoPac Expwy, Suite 100, Austin, TX 78746.
12. LIST OF WINNERS. Winner(s) may be announced on LifeSize social media outlets, however, you may also receive a list of the winners by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to LifeSize Social Media Manager at Sponsor’s address no later than 60 days from end date of the Promotion Period. Residents of Vermont may omit return postage.
13. DISPUTES. Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, other than the administration of the Promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by a court having competent jurisdiction located in Alameda County, California, U.S.A.; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will registrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and registrant hereby waives all rights to, claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and LifeSize in connection with the promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, U.S.A., without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules.