We’re excited to share that Lifesize achieved another significant milestone this week by being positioned as a Leader in the Aragon Research Globe for Web and Video Conferencing, 2020. Now in its seventh year, the Aragon Research Globe for the category evaluates 19 major technology providers that support key enterprise use cases for video meetings and collaboration. Vendors in the Leaders sector of the report are identified as those having comprehensive strategies that align with industry direction and market demand and perform effectively against those strategies.
Over the course of 2019, Lifesize achieved a great many strategic milestones that contributed to this result, including:
- Pioneering the industry’s first combination of 4K video conferencing service, full-motion 4K content sharing and meeting room systems.
- Boosting meeting room productivity and automation through Lifesize Share, a wireless media sharing device and conduit for integrations with ScreenCloud digital signage, Kaptivo whiteboard collaboration and more.
- Introducing several paths to frictionless browser-based video communication, including a new Lifesize guest experience, compatibility with all modern browsers like the recently retooled Microsoft Edge and Lifesize Go, a free video collaboration service with no limitations on number of meetings hosted or meeting length.
- Improving integrations with enterprise productivity and messaging platforms like Microsoft Teams, Slack, Microsoft Outlook and G Suite, as well as interoperability with other video communication hardware and services.
- Reaffirming a cloud-first approach that benefits customers and their deployments with a migration to AWS that has positive security, uptime and global scalability implications.
Report author Jim Lundy, CEO and principal analyst for Aragon Research, lauded Lifesize for “focusing efforts on video-enabling business applications in key verticals” and offering “quality levels only seen from higher end systems.”
We believe Lifesize is uniquely positioned to enable high-quality video interactions wherever people need to communicate and collaborate, from team huddle rooms to telemedicine and remote workforces. As we innovate toward enabling these emergent mission-critical applications, leading with customer obsession and providing them demonstrable business value will continue to be our guiding force.
Lifesize’s Leader standing in the 2020 edition of the Globe follows 2019 honors from Aragon Research recognizing Lifesize as one of only four “Hot Vendors” in Web and Video Conferencing as well as the Innovation Award for Web and Video Conferencing recipient.
For more details on Lifesize’s inclusion as a Leader in the Aragon Research Globe for Web and Video Conferencing 2020, download the report.
Aragon Research does not endorse vendors, or their products or services that are referenced in its research publications, and does not advise users to select those vendors that are rated the highest. Aragon Research publications consist of the opinions of Aragon Research and Advisory Services organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Aragon Research provides its research publications and the information contained in them “AS IS,” without warranty of any kind.