As the growing need for better business communication aligned with the video industry’s shift to cloud-hosted architecture over the years, video conferencing technology evolved into an affordable, mainstream collaboration solution with the ability to truly bring people together.
Now, video technology has transformed from a travel-avoidance tool into a true productivity tool and stands as a pillar of how modern organizations collaborate. From scalability and simplicity to reliability and accessibility, the consumerization of cloud-based video technology now dominates how we communicate, whether that is in the office or in our personal lives — but what’s next?
Our executive team has recently participated in thought leadership panels and analyst events around the world to determine the next big thing for video conferencing. To help spread their findings, we’ve put together a new industry report that looks at the technologies and trends that are shaping the future of work and giving us smarter, more productive meetings than ever before.
Download this industry report to learn about:
- The evolution of video from business advantage to business necessity
- What users truly look for in meeting productivity tools
- Shifting trends in video-first cultures
- The balancing of quality and mobility
- The convergence of meeting room technologies
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning in video communication
- Where enterprise video communication is headed in the next 12 months