Once you have a Lifesize cloud-based service account, you can pair your Lifesize Icon and 220 room systems to the Lifesize cloud-based service.
Is my Icon connected already?
From the Icon main screen, navigate to > to view the status of the system. If it is connected, Ready shows for Communications > Lifesize Cloud Service.
When you are connected, the Lifesize Icon behaves like the Lifesize app on your other devices:
- Lifesize app applies configuration settings to the Icon directly.
- All contacts in your company’s account directory are available from your Icon in . Their online status appears as well.
- Virtual meeting rooms are available in .
- Lifesize Icon can add video participants and accept multiple incoming callers to the active call.
- Software upgrades are automatically applied to your Icon instead of requiring you to perform a manual update from a separate file. The system prompts you to apply the update, allowing you to delay the operation if you are in a call or otherwise using the system
Remember: Once you activate the Lifesize cloud-based service on your Icon, you can only place calls to public addresses.
Learn more about Icon.