Welcome to Lifesize!
Home Page Overview
Displays your presence status and your extension. Click My Extension to copy your Call Me Link or extension number to easily share in email invitations or chat messages.
Home: Your home dashboard is your starting screen when you log in. Access your favorites, view missed call notifications, recent meetings, or quickly make a call from this page.
Call: Call a contact or Lifesize Dash room, or join a meeting.
Schedule: Invite participants to join you on Lifesize.
Upcoming: Connect your Google and/or Office 365® calendar and see all of your meetings with Lifesize call links for the next seven days. Click the meeting and easily join or schedule new meetings.
Chat: Send a quick chat to start a conversation with one person or a group of people. View missed chat notifications, your contact, or meeting chat history.
Contacts: An alphabetized, filterable contact directory to which you can add personal contacts.
Meetings: A filterable list of meetings. Make a video call, schedule a meeting, create a meeting, or view calling details for your meeting.
Settings: Set your video and audio preferences, language, presence status, view your personal calling details and sign out. If you are the account admin, you can also access the Admin Console to manage your account.
Recents: View a list of your recently attended meetings, missed, or ignored calls. Restart a meeting or remove a recent activity by hovering over the item to see additional menu options.
Favorites: A list of your favorites displays here. Tag any contact, meeting, or room system as a favorite for quick and easy access. Start a meeting or remove a favorite from your list by hovering over the item to see additional menu options.
- Click Schedule on the Home page.
- Under Where should the participants call? start typing the name of the contact, meeting, or room system in your directory or you can select one of the following:
- New one-time meeting to create a single-use, private meeting.
- Call me directly if you want to schedule an invitation to call your Lifesize extension.
- Select how you want to share the invitation from the following:
- Email to send a calendar invitation from your default desktop email application.
- Calendar to send an invitation to a calendar application. This opens your default calendar application to create the event.
NOTE: The Lifesize web app downloads a calendar file that you need to open in order to add it to your calendar.
- Clipboard to copy the full email invitation to your clipboard (for example, if you want to save the invitation to use later).
- Select Copy next to the meeting link to copy only the link.
- Invitees click the meeting link in their invitation to join the meeting.
Note: As a user, you can optionally enable guests to join your meeting without creating an account or downloading the Lifesize app. To do so, use https://guest.lifesize.com with your user or meeting extension (ex. https://guest.lifesize.com/extension) as the call link in your invitation instead of the default call.lifesizecloud.com link.
Only contacts with a Lifesize account (free or paid) can be added for calling.
Add a contact
- On the Contacts page, click Add a Contact.
- Enter the name and calling details (Lifesize video address: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Click Save.
Click the star to add the contact to your Favorites. Your favorites appear at the top of your contacts list.
Once a contact has been added, you can view and edit the contact's details. or delete the contact.
- Click Call on the Home page.
- Select how you want to call from the following options:
- Type the contact name or Lifesize extension
- Call into a one-time meeting
- Select a contact name from the list
- Enter the calling details for someone not in your directory
- Once you have started the call, there are several actions you can take:
- Turn microphone on or off
- Turn camera on or off
- Share screen or presentation
- Leave the meeting
- Access dial pad
- Add a participant
- View call details
- View participant list
- Change camera and audio sources
- Return to Home screen, which allows you to schedule a meeting without leaving the call
Click in the upper right corner and then click Admin Console.
- General settings: Configure default language, meeting invitation information, meeting layout and chat integration.
- Account details: View details about your Lifesize account.
- Downloads: Download the Lifesize desktop app, Lifesize Google Chrome™ Extension and Lifesize Microsoft® Outlook® Add-in.
NOTE: If you need to configure your firewall, see firewall information and network settings.
Please visit Lifesize Community to ask questions, view articles and engage with other users.