If you do not have the Lifesize desktop app installed and are joining through Google Chrome, your call launches using the Lifesize web app.
Use the Lifesize web app to join a Lifesize meeting in your Google Chrome browser
Join a meeting or chat quickly without downloading or starting an app.
- Open the Lifesize web app.
- Sign in with your email address.
- Click Next.
- Enter your password.
- Click Sign In.
Learn how to Call someone.
Learn how to Schedule a meeting for a group call.
Use the Lifesize web app to join a Lifesize meeting as a guest in your Google Chrome browser
- In your email or calendar invitation, click the link under Connect over video. Your browser may prompt you to accept the request to launch the Lifesize app. You can click Remember to skip this step in the future.
- Type your name and click Next.
- Select your video and audio options and then click Join.
If you join a Lifesize meeting through the join url, https://call.lifesizecloud.com/extension AND Google Chrome is set to open as your default browser AND the Lifesize desktop app is installed and open, then your call launches using your Lifesize desktop app.