The Lifesize Microsoft Outlook Add-in is only available for Microsoft Windows PCs and requires a Microsoft Outlook 2010 or higher client.
On the Lifesize download page, click Lifesize Microsoft Outlook Add-In and follow the setup wizard instructions. You may be prompted to close and restart Microsoft Outlook.
Upon a successful installation, you must configure your settings:
- On your Outlook Calendar Home ribbon, click Schedule Meeting .
- In the Lifesize Login Credentials window, enter your Lifesize email address and password.
- Click Save.
- Click Schedule Meeting again and select Settings.
- Select the Default Meeting Location. NOTE: If you recently created the meeting location in your app and do not see it in the list, click the arrow to the right of the list to refresh it.
- Click Save.
Optional: To add customized text to all of your Lifesize invitations, enter it in Customize Email Invitation. You can edit this text when you create your meetings.
You are now able to schedule a meeting from within your Microsoft Outlook calendar. Access Lifesize from the Home ribbon on Microsoft Outlook calendar. The Lifesize button is actually two buttons:
- Click to quickly create a meeting invitation based on default settings.
- Click to create a unique meeting invitation or to configure your default settings.
Tip: Set your Default Meeting to Call Me. Click to quickly create a meeting by having all participants call you directly.