- Log in to your Lifesize app and click Schedule.
- Under Where should they call? start typing the name of the contact, meeting, or room system in your directory.
- Select how you want to share the invitation from the following options:
Invitees click the meeting link in their invitation to join the meeting.
- Select Call me directly if you want to schedule an invitation to call your Lifesize extension.
- Type the name to search and select from the contact list to schedule a meeting. You can specify a contact, meeting room, or a room system.
- Select Email to send a calendar invitation from your default desktop email application.
- Select Calendar to send an invitation to a calendar application. This opens your default calendar application to create the event.
NOTE: The Lifesize web app downloads a calendar file that you need to open in order to add it to your calendar.
- Select Clipboard to copy the full email invitation to your clipboard (for example, if you want to save the invitation to use later).
- Select Copy next to the meeting link to copy only the link.
Watch the following video for more information on scheduling a meeting.