Your profile shows your video address, phone number, and extension, as well as the version number of the Lifesize mobile app you are currently using. You can also manage Settings, access Support documentation, and Sign Out of the mobile app.
Application Settings allow you to manage settings for your app, to include:
- Dark Mode – switch to a darker color scheme for the mobile app user interface.
- Active Meetings – show active meetings happening across your account on the Meet screen.
- Favorites – show your Favorites on the Meet screen.
- Chat – add Chat as a menu item and enable chat messaging.
Call Preferences allow you to change the default video and audio settings when making a call, to include:
- Join calls with camera off
- Join calls with microphone off
Lifesize Share Settings is where you determine whether you can see and connect to nearby Lifesize Share devices. When enabled, this setting allows you to start a call or join a meeting from a nearby room system using the Join from Mobile feature of its connected Lifesize Share device.
Calendar Settings allow you to manage the mobile app calendar, to include showing only Lifesize meetings and enabling notifications on your mobile device when your Lifesize meetings are about to start.
Push Notifications determines whether you receive notifications on your mobile device when you have incoming Lifesize calls.
Tap to open Lifesize help documentation on your mobile device.
Tap to sign out of the Lifesize mobile app.