To configure settings, click your profile icon in the upper right corner and select Settings.
- Set your camera preference
- Set your video transmit quality preference (optional)
- Your video will be sent to other meeting participants at this quality. Lowering your transmit quality can improve CPU performance but will not provide the optimal meeting experience.
- You can choose different settings for the web and for desktop app. The setting you select will be retained for future calls.
- The default setting is 720p with the frame rate automatically determined based on your camera and computer specifications.
- Set your audio preference
- Select your language
To view your contact information, click your profile icon in the upper right corner and select My Profile.
The following information is displayed:
- Your meeting link
- Your phone number(s). You can also access additional phone numbers.
- Your video address
Select the Port 443 checkbox if you want to force the use of port 443 for all call traffic. Note: Do not select unless instructed as the call quality could be impacted.