Follow these steps during your Icon's initial configuration.
Remember: You must have a Cloud user account set up before connecting.
- When the initial configuration wizard asks you to join the Cloud service, select Yes.
- Open a browser and navigate to the URL shown on your Icon.
- Sign in with your Cloud email address and password.
- Enter the activation code shown on your Icon.
TIP: Scanning the QR code opens the sign-in page. Sign in and your code already appears.
- You can associate the Icon to an individual user or a conference room.
|Individual user||Me allows Cloud end users to associate the device to themselves.|
User allows Cloud account managers to associate the device to any user or existing video system in their Cloud group.
|Conference room||Use this option if the device resides in a conference room and is intended for multiple users.|
Creates a separate Cloud account for the Icon. Enter a name for the system that will appear in the Cloud directory. Optionally, enter an email address for calling the system.
- From the Icon main screen, navigate to > to view the status of the system. If it's connected, Ready shows for Communications > Lifesize Cloud Service.
For Icon 450 only: At the end of the Lifesize Cloud pairing process, you will see an option to set up smart-framing. Select Yes to start the calibration process or select No to set up later. See Smart-framing calibration for more information.