Once you have a Lifesize Cloud account, you can connect your Lifesize Icon to the Cloud service.
Is my Icon connected already?
From the Icon main screen, navigate to > to view the status of the system. If it's connected, Ready shows for Communications > Lifesize Cloud Service.
When you're connected, Icon behaves like the Cloud app on your other devices:
- Lifesize Cloud applies configuration settings to the Icon directly.
- All contacts in your company’s Cloud directory are available from your Icon in . Their online status appears as well.
- Virtual meeting rooms are available in .
- Icon can add video participants and accept multiple incoming callers to the active call.
- Software upgrades are automatically applied to your Icon instead of requiring you to perform a manual update from a separate file. The system prompts you to apply the update, allowing you to delay the operation if you are in a call or otherwise using the system.
To disconnect your Icon from the Cloud
- Reset your system to its default settings in Maintenance > System Reset > System Reset .
NOTE: This action removes your current settings, including your entries in Favorites.
- When the initial configuration wizard asks you to join the Cloud service, select No.
- Ask your Cloud account manager to remove the Icon from your Cloud user account.
Remember: Once you activate the Cloud service on your Icon you can only place calls to public addresses.
Learn more about Icon.
View a video about how to connect an Icon to the Cloud.