Configure settings for your Cloud account from the Admin Console. Click your profile name in the upper right, then choose Advanced Settings.
The Profile tab shows details of your company’s Lifesize Cloud subscription. You can edit account and personal details, including your password and email address. Changing the language in the Personal section changes the language in your web console view only.
Configure and validate the identity provider settings to use to enable single sign-on. Learn more about configuring single sign-on.
Features and Options
Manage global settings for your Lifesize Cloud account from the Features and Options tab. Any changes you make here apply to your entire Cloud group.
- Group language: Choose the language in the interface for the entire group.
- Phone Numbers: Select a main number and up to two optional phone numbers to appear in email and calendar invitations and on the Call Me page for guest users. If you do not make a selection for the main number, the US phone number is displayed by default. The main number will also appear in the My Info screen in the Lifesize app, Lifesize Icons and Lifesize Phones.
- Record and Share: Allow recording of calls, meetings, and Live Stream events. Specify whether users can share call and meeting recordings outside of the group. The meeting or recording owner determines the audience within the Cloud group. Go to the Dashboard to see available recording hours which are based on your subscription plan. Note: Enabling of public sharing in Record and Share does not include public sharing of Live Stream events. For more information about Live Stream recordings, see Manage Lifesize Live Stream events.
- Features: Enable Chat allows users to chat any time.
- Enable Lifesize Icon Event Alerts: Enter an email address to enable Lifesize to send system event alerts. You can specify a user email address or a dedicated account set up specifically for receiving alerts. You might also consider sending the alerts directly to your issue ticketing system.
- Layouts: Choose default screen layouts used for all calls and meetings.
- Icon Custom Backgrounds: Choose the background you prefer for your Lifesize Icons, or select No Background. If you prefer a custom background image instead of the default Lifesize image, browse to the image file of your choosing and upload the image. The image file must be in PNG format and no larger than 5 MB.
- Domains Filter: Limits the domains for new users.
The Network tab details the IP addresses and locations the Lifesize Cloud service uses.
Set the Gateway Tunneling Bit Rate to the maximum kb/s for calls.
Downloads for extensions are available on the Advanced Settings > Network tab.
- Windows Installation Package
- Lifesize Google Chrome Extension
- Lifesize Microsoft Outlook Add-In