You can collect information during a call: from your desktop app, after you start the call, select Call > Statistics.
Statistics include audio and video transmit and receive data such as bandwidth and packet loss. This data commonly indicates the cause of problems you may experience during a call. Statistics also include presentation transmit data.
Video statistics include:
- resolution, in pixels, of the video image transmitted or received
- the video codec
- the amount of video data transferred per second in kilobits
- the video frame rate in frames per second
Audio statistics include:
- the audio codec used
- the amount of audio data transferred per second in kilobits
- the amount of audio data packets transferred or received per second in kilobytes.
Audio and video statistics both include:
- jitter, which shows the variation, in milliseconds, in the time between packets arriving
- the number of packets of data that fail to reach their destination in the last sampling interval
- the number of packets lost since the beginning of the call
- the percentage of packets lost in the last sampling interval
If you want to save the statistics, copy them to your clipboard and then paste into a document.