The cookies used on our websites have been categorized based on the guidelines found in the DPA and ICO UK cookie guides. We use the following categories on our websites and other online services:
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are essential to enable you to browse around our websites and use their features. Without these cookies, services like shopping baskets and e-billing cannot be provided.
These cookies collect information about how you use our websites — for instance, which pages you go to most. This data may be used to help optimize our websites and make them easier for you to navigate. These cookies are also used to let affiliates know if you came to one of our websites from an affiliate and if your visit resulted in the use or purchase of a product or service from us, including details of the product or service purchased. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies you. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
These cookies allow our websites to remember choices you make while browsing. For instance, we may store your geographic location in a cookie to ensure that we show you our website localized for your area. We may also remember preferences such as text size, fonts and other customizable site elements. They may also be used to keep track of what featured products or videos have been viewed to avoid repetition. The information these cookies collect will not personally identify you, and they cannot track your browsing activity on non-Lifesize websites.
The cookies that we commonly use are listed below.
|ASP.NET_SessionId||ASP.NET uses this to store a unique identifier for your session. The session cookie is not persisted on your hard disk.|
|Country||The Lifesize website uses this to store your location preference.|
|SC_ANALYTICS_GLOBAL_COOKIE||To identify repeat visits from a single user, Sitecore sends a persistent session cookie to the web client.|
|website#lang||The Lifesize website uses this to store your language preference.|
|sky#lang||The Lifesize website uses this to store your language preference.|
You may encounter cookies from third parties on certain pages of the sites that we do not control. (For example, we leverage multiple analytics services such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Eloqua, and Twitter.)
Manage your Remarketing Opt-Out
We use Google Inc. and AdRoll for remarketing. If you want to opt out, go to this Consumer Opt-Out page by the Network Advertising Initiative and use the tool to opt out of those companies.
Manage Your Cookies
You can specify how cookies are handled by setting your cookie preferences in your browsers.
- Click the Chrome menu Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- In the Privacy section, click Content settings.
- In the Cookies section, select one of the following cookies settings:
- Delete cookies
- Block cookies by default
- Allow cookies by default
- Keep cookies and site data by default until you quit your browser
- Make exceptions for cookies from specific websites or domains
- Open Firefox Open the Edit menu and choose Preferences.
- Under the Privacy & Security, choose Cookies
- You can select the following settings:
- Disable cookies
- Enable cookies for the originating web site only
- Enable all cookies
- Warn me before storing a cookie
Internet Explorer 9 or 10
- Tap or click Tools, then select Internet options.
- Tap or click the Privacy tab.
- Under Settings, move the slider to the top to block all cookies or the bottom to allow all cookies.
- Tap or click OK.
Safari 5.1 (OS X Lion)
- Choose Safari, then select Preferences.
- Click Privacy.
- In the Block cookies section, specify if and when Safari should accept cookies from websites.
- To see an explanation of the options, click the Help button (question mark).
- Note: If you want to see which websites store cookies on your computer, click Details.
- If you set Safari to block cookies, you may need to temporarily accept cookies to open a page. Repeat the above steps, selecting Never. When you’re done with the page, block cookies again, and then remove the page’s cookies.
- Tap Safari
- Tap Block Cookies
- Choose Never, From third parties and advertisers, or Always.
- Touch Chrome menu > Settings
- Touch (Advanced) Content settings
- Deselect Accept cookies.
Kindle Fire HDX
- Swipe down from the top of the Kindle’s screen and select Settings
- Select Applications
- Select Silk Browser
- Select Clear Browser Data
- Check off which data you’d like to clear (Clear all cookie data) and select OK