Lifesize, a division of Logitech (NASDAQ: LOGI) (SIX: LOGN) today announced the global availability of Lifesize Cloud, the perfect blend of software, hardware, service and UX that provides a connected experience to anyone using smartphones, tablets, laptops and especially conference rooms. Introduced on May 21, 2014 in North America and the European Union, Lifesize Cloud is now available for purchase through the company’s network of channel partners in over 100 countries worldwide.
“We’re pleased to bring Lifesize Cloud to businesses of all sizes worldwide. Since we announced the video conferencing solution two months ago, the demand for our differentiated offering of the collaboration experience has skyrocketed,” said Craig Malloy, founder and CEO of Lifesize. “Understandably, there is a real need for video communications that is simple to use on any device and encourages natural conversation instantly or scheduled. The immediate interest for Lifesize Cloud made the decision to extend this solution to our global customer base an easy one.”
Key features of Lifesize Cloud include:
A connected experience on any device, especially the meeting room
- Choose your own device: works seamlessly with smartphones, laptops, tablets and telephones through the Lifesize Cloud app
- Lifesize Icon room video system works right out of the box: simply connect to the network and log in with your credentials
- Anyone, anywhere: Lifesize Cloud offers unlimited guest capability to connect with individuals outside of your organization
One tool for all the ways people communicate
- Shared internal company directory: the directory auto-populates instantly on every device you use
- Fully loaded features: click to call, check presence status, connect instantly or in scheduled calls, have single and group calls, share presentations
Works with what customers have today
- Fully interoperable: have up to 25-way calls in HD video or audio for every user and virtual meeting, admins no longer need to manage scarce multiparty bridging ports
Simple to buy, easy to manage
- Flexible subscription plan for all sizes of teams and budgets: invite new users to a Web login to scale instantly
Pricing and Availability
- Annual subscription plans start as low as $25 per user per month
- International price lists can be obtained through a Lifesize channel partner
- Lifesize Cloud is globally available as of July 10, 2014
- Sold through Lifesize Worldwide Partner Network
- Fully featured, free 14-day trial available on www.lifesize.com
At Lifesize, we understand the power of connecting people to make the workplace great. For more than a decade, Lifesize has been at the forefront of video collaboration, delivering high-quality solutions designed to bring people together. We combine a best-in-class, cloud-based video conferencing experience, with award-winning, easy-to-use devices that are designed for any conference room so you can connect to anyone, anywhere. It’s a meeting experience like no other. Our video conferencing solutions are designed for the demands of today’s modern enterprise, yet fully accessible to businesses of any size. For more information, visit www.lifesize.com or follow the company @LifesizeHD.
Lifesize and the Lifesize logo are trademarks of Lifesize, Inc. and may be registered. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.