- Log in to the admin console.
- Click Account Settings from the navigation menu.
- Select the Meeting Settings tab.
Phone Numbers: If audio conferencing is included in your subscription, you have the option to include dial in numbers in your meeting invites.
- Select a main number and up to three additional phone numbers to appear in email and calendar invitations and on the Call Me page for guest users. If you do not make a selection for the main number, the US phone number is displayed by default. The main number also appears in My Profile in the Lifesize app and the My Info screen in Lifesize Icons and Lifesize Phones.
Meeting invites: Select which information appears in your meeting invitations.
- Show meeting passcode in all meeting invites: Option to show passcodes in all meeting invites even if you are not the owner of the meeting. Passcodes are optional and are not required for meetings. NOTE: Meeting owners will always see the passcode. If the passcode is hidden, other users or attendees need to contact the meeting owner for protected meetings.
- Other ways to call: Option to add a link to other ways to call.
- Skype for Business: Option to include a link to join your meeting from your Skype for Business app (Skype for Business add-on required).
- Calling from conference room: Option to add information about how to join a meeting from a Lifesize conference room.
Meeting Layout: Choose default screen layouts used for all calls and meetings.
- Option 1: Always displays the active speaker larger in the layout.
- Option 2: Displays the participants equally until more than 4 participants have joined, then the active speaker displays larger.
Meeting Creation: Toggle to select whether permanent meetings can be created in the web, desktop and mobile apps (NOTE: Mobile app users must be on version 13.4.3). If not allowed, permanent meetings can only be created in the admin console.
Inactive Meetings: Set the number of days before inactive meetings expire and are automatically deleted.
To help you keep your Lifesize directory organized, we provide a cleanup feature that automatically deletes inactive meetings.
You can set the number of days you want to keep a meeting after its last activity. New accounts have a default of zero days. You can set the number of days up to 365. NOTE: If you set the number of days to zero, your meetings never expire.
An expiring soon label displays next to meetings that are expiring within seven days or the number you set if it is less than seven days. The meeting deletes when the meeting expires. A call into the meeting room resets it as an active meeting. Hovering over the label with your cursor displays the number of days until your inactive meeting expires. Use the Search feature to find meetings that are expiring soon by typing "expiring soon" in the Search field.
When the expiration interval is changed to a shorter interval, a verification screen displays a list of meetings that will be deleted as a result of the change. To delete the inactive meetings, click Delete. If you do not want a meeting to be deleted, click Cancel and then use the meeting by calling in or chatting. This resets the expiration clock.
If the expiration interval you set is less than seven, the label appears on the exact number of days you set for the interval.
A meeting that does not have a last used date is not deleted. For example, if you create a meeting, but do not call into or use the chat function, that meeting does not have a used date.