The Lifesize admin console provides multiple ways to monitor usage activity and service performance in your Lifesize environment.
The Dashboard enables you to monitor call activity to determine the most used room systems and users with the highest call volume. Additionally, reports are available for download from each page in the admin console.
To help you manage your room systems connectivity and service outages, you can set up alerts to get notified when the system diagnostics detect a problem.
Dashboard data is displayed based on the time period option that is selected: Today, Yesterday, Last 7 Days, Last 30 Days, This Month, Last Month, or a Custom Range (for example, 5/15/2018 to 6/01/2019).
In addition to summary data the following graphs and data provide breakdown detail.
- Account Summary – This displays the total calls, minutes, and average call time for the selected time period. It also displays the number of users.
- Minutes – This graph shows at a glance usage by minutes. Hover over a data point to see the actual number of minutes for a specific day.
- Calls – This graph shows at a glance usage by call volume. Hover over a data point to see the actual number of calls for a specific day.
- Users – This table displays the call volume and minutes consumed per user for the time period. Discover the users with the highest call volume or consuming the most minutes in a time period. Click View all to see the list of all users.
- Room Systems – This table helps you determine which room systems were most used for calls and which room systems consumed the most minutes. Click View all to see the list of all the room systems.
- Call Minutes By Device/OS – This graph helps you determine which access points are used most often for calls based on the number of minutes per device. Data tracked includes: Web App, Icon system, Mac client, PC client, iOS client, Android client, Third Party System or Lifesize Other.
- Live Stream History – This table lets you see at a glance how long each event lasted and the number of participants in each event that occurred during the specified time period. Click View all to get a complete history of events and get more information about a single event. When you drill down you can see and export the list of viewers and the questions transcript.
NOTE: This data is available only if your subscription plan includes Live Stream.
- Call History – This table shows call history data for the specified time period. Clicking View all shows the entire historical record.