Lifesize admins can also edit meeting details, including changing the meeting owner.
- Log in to the admin console.
- Click Meetings from the navigation menu.
- Click the meeting name to open the Edit Meeting tab.
- Select the General tab to change the meeting name or to add a passcode and description for the meeting.
- Select the Roles tab to change ownership or specify a lecturer.
- Select the Streaming tab to enable live streaming for the meeting if you have streaming included in your account subscription.
NOTE: Meeting owners own any meeting recordings for the meeting and are able to set the sharing permissions of recordings within their Lifesize account group. Lifesize admins determine whether recordings can also be shared with people outside the Lifesize account group.