Admins can view all of the Lifesize room systems in their Lifesize company account from the Room Systems page of the admin console.
- To download the summary data for all of your room systems in CSV format, click Export All.
- For information about customizing your room system, see Customize your Icons and Customize your Lifesize Phone HD.
- Pair your Lifesize Icon room system to the cloud-based service
- To remove a room system from your Lifesize account, select the check box next to the system's name and click Delete. If you remove a system associated with an individual user or shared conference room, only the system is disconnected. The user or conference room account is still available in your Lifesize account.
Click on a room system’s name to access management tools and additional information.
- Overview: Provides room system details and lets you select to hide the room system from the directory.
- Calendar: Subscribe/unsubscribe to a calendar. Before you subscribe an Icon to the Calendar service, make sure you have configured calendar integration.
- Connect/disconnect a tablet
- If Phone HD is connected, you can customize the home screen
- Monitoring displays your system’s overall current health status and visually depicts the status for availability and connected display, camera and microphone. If there is an issue, the date, time and details about the issue are displayed as well as an alert icon on the Maintenance tab. NOTE: Monitoring is available for Icon 400/450/600/800 only.
- Reboot System
- Reset System Settings resets your system to the original factory settings, unpairs the system from the Lifesize service and shows the system status as Offline. NOTE: Systems reset manually are also unpaired from the service but their status will show as Online in the admin console.