Admins can view all of the Lifesize room systems in their Lifesize company account from the Room Systems page of the admin console.
- Pair your Lifesize Icon room system to the cloud-based service
- To remove a room system from your Lifesize account, select the check box next to the system's name and click Delete. If you remove a system associated with an individual user or shared conference room, only the system is disconnected. The user or conference room account is still available in your Lifesize account.
- To download the room system's report in CSV format, click Export All.
- For information about customizing your room system, see Customize your Icons and Customize your Lifesize Phone HD.
- Before you subscribe an Icon to the Calendar service, make sure you have Configured Lifesize Calendar to meet the requirements.
- To hide a room system from the directory, click the room system's name to open the Advanced Settings dialog box, then enable the Hide Room System from Directory option. When enabled, this allows you to hide a specific room from the Directory.