For Lifesize cloud-based customers with Lifesize Phone HD connected to a Lifesize Icon room system, you can customize the wallpaper, layout, and time zones on the home screen of Lifesize Phone HD through the Room Systems page of the Lifesize admin console.
- Log in to the admin console.
- Click Room Systems from the navigation menu.
- Click the checkbox next to the phone you want to customize.You may select multiple phones by clicking the checkbox next to each name that is associated with a Lifesize Phone HD. Click Customize Phone HD.
- From the Wallpaper tab, select a pre-defined wallpaper or upload a custom wallpaper. NOTE: Supported image formats: JPEG, PNG and image size 1 MB maximum and resolution 800x480 px minimum.
- From the Layout tab, you can customize the layout by selecting a 4 button layout with the date/time, a 6 button layout, and an 8 button layout. There are multiple buttons to choose from:
- Custom Speed Dial
- Do Not Disturb
- My Info
- From the Timezones tab, you can search for and set a pre-defined time zone, or create a custom timezone name. You can also enable/disable each timezone by clicking the On/Off toggle button.
- Click Save.
Watch the following video for more information on customizing the Phone HD.