Activate a Dash room
- From your Chromebox, log in to the Lifesize Dash app by entering your Lifesize email and password. NOTE: You must be an administrator or a super user with access to the Admin Console.
- Click Sign In.
- Perform one of the following to name your room system:
- Select to create a new room and enter a name for your conference room. NOTE: Conference room name must be unique and less than 33 characters.
- Select an existing unpaired room from your directory.
- Click Next. The next page displays your Room Access ID and the QR code needed to associate the Room Controller app to your Dash room.
When you have completed activating your Dash room on the Chromebox, you can begin configuring your tablet.
How to purchase more room licenses
- If you have used all of your purchased room licenses, you can set up a room as a 14 day Trial Room. A Lifesize Sales Representative will then follow up with the Account Owner about adding more Lifesize Dash room licenses.
- You can also contact your Lifesize Sales Representative or Lifesize Partner to purchase more Lifesize Dash room licenses.