For customers with firewall rules in place that restrict access to the Lifesize cloud-based service, please refer to our help documentation regarding Opening Ports to ensure there is no disruption of the Lifesize service.
To optimize your Lifesize Dash experience, we recommend doing the following before disconnecting your mouse and keyboard:
- Configure your Windows PC or Chromebox device to run in Kiosk Mode.
- Turn off the screen locking feature of your tablet.
- Enabled Guided Access (iOS) or Screen Pinning (Android) for your tablet.
- Enter Lifesize Dash into fullscreen mode on your Windows PC or Chromebox device.
- Hide the cursor on the display by pressing any key on the keyboard.
For more information, please refer to the applicable developer instructions for your hardware.
If you have Lifesize Dash rooms connected to the Lifesize cloud-based service, you can upload a custom background image via the Admin Console.
Important: The custom background image selected will be applied to all Lifesize Dash rooms and Icon systems associated with your account.
- Log in to the Admin Console.
- Click on Account Settings in the left menu.
- Click on Device Settings in the top navigation.
- In the Custom Backgrounds panel, select Custom background and drop the desired PNG file over the the preview image, or click to browse and select the desired PNG file.
- Click the Update button to apply.
To change the background image, drop a different PNG file over the preview image, or click to browse and select, then click Update.
To remove the current background image, select No background, then click Update.