The first time you make a call, the Room Controller app prompts you to allow access to your camera and microphone. It is important to do this prior to disconnecting your mouse.
- Tap Meet on the navigation panel.
- Tap the Search bar to search and select a contact, room, or meeting from the list.
- Using your mouse, on the display click Approve app to use Camera and Microphone.
- After joining the call, on your tablet, tap Leave meeting.
Place display in full screen mode
To optimize your meeting experience, complete the following steps before disconnecting your mouse and keyboard.
- To expand the Dash app to full screen on the display, select F11 on the keyboard. If you have a Google Enterprise account, you should enable kiosk mode for full screen mode.
- To hide the cursor on the display, select any key on the keyboard.
Setup is complete. You can disconnect the keyboard and mouse.