- On your iPad tablet, download the Lifesize Room Controller app from the Apple store.
- Open the Room Controller app and enter the Room Access ID (displayed when you activated your Dash conference room) or scan the QR code with your tablet’s camera.
- Tap Next. The Room Controller app Home screen displays.
Home screen overview
Learn where to access key features, settings, and support resources.
Home: Your home dashboard is your starting screen when you log in. Access your favorites, view missed call notifications, recent meetings, or quickly make a call from this page.
Call: Start a call instantly with anyone in your directory. Or simply dial a number to make a call.
Present: Share your screen during a call.
Camera preview: Preview your video from your connected camera source
Volume: Adjust the volume of the speaker output
Help: Access our help documentation.
Settings: Set your Preferences for your Dash Room system.
Make a test call
The first time you make a call, the Room Controller app prompts you to allow access to your camera and microphone. It is important to do this prior to disconnecting your mouse.
- Tap Call on the Home page.
- Tap the Search bar to search and select a contact, room, or meeting from the list.
- Using your mouse, on the display click Approve app to use Camera and Microphone.
- After joining the call, on your tablet, tap Leave meeting.
Place display in full screen mode
To optimize your meeting experience, complete the following steps before disconnecting your mouse and keyboard.
- To expand the Dash app to full screen on the display, select F11 on the keyboard.
- To hide the cursor on the display, select any key on the keyboard.
Setup is complete. You can disconnect the keyboard and mouse.