NOTE: Camera controls may be limited or unavailable depending on your room system solution.
From the Camera page, you can control the room system camera using interactive pan-tilt-zoom controls. You can also create and manage camera presets.
Control the Camera
- Pan the camera using the left and right arrows on the control pad.
- Tilt the camera using the up and down arrows on the control pad.
- Zoom the camera using the +/- controller.
Create a Camera Preset
- Position and/or zoom the camera to preference using the camera controls.
- Tap the Tap to add preset area to open the New preset window.
- Type a name for the preset, then click Save.
Edit a Camera Preset
- Press and hold the button for a created preset to open the Edit preset window.
- Tap the text field to change the name of the preset if desired, then click Save. You can also delete the preset by tapping the Delete button.