From the Present page, you can share your screen or present content from your computer or mobile device to an in-room display.
- Tap Present in the left menu.
- When your room system is properly configured, the Room Controller app will automatically detect the available methods for presenting, to include:
- Via Wired connection if presenting requires plugging an HDMI cable into your computer.
- Via Browser or Apple AirPlay if a wireless connection for presenting is available (such as through a connected Lifesize Share device).
- After a connection is established and you perform the applicable steps for your computer or mobile device, you will start presenting to the in-room display.
In addition to stopping presentation directly from your computer or mobile device, presentation can be stopped from the Room Controller app by tapping the Stop Presentation button.