- Log in to your Icon by entering the IP address in a browser URL.
- Enter your username and password. See System access and passwords for default information.
- Navigate to Network > Proxy.
- Select Enable Proxy.
- Enter the Host.
- Enter the Port.
- Enter your username and password.
- Click Save. Proxy connection shows success as Connected. If your proxy connection status shows Failed, check your settings and try again.
NOTE: When setting up a proxy with Icon ensure that ports 443 and 5222 are open through your firewall for the system to operate effectively.