Connect to the Lifesize cloud-based service during initial configuration. Learn more.
To initiate this process after installation, reset your system to its default settings. Read more about resetting the system.
NOTE: You must have a Lifesize user account to connect your Icon to the service.
- When the initial configuration wizard asks you to join the Lifesize cloud-based service, select Yes.
- Open a browser and navigate to the URL shown on your Icon.
NOTE: You cannot activate your Icon from the system’s web interface.
- Sign in by entering your Lifesize email address and password.
- Enter the activation code shown on your Icon.
Scanning the QR code opens the Lifesize sign-in page in a browser, where your activation code already appears.
- You can associate an Icon to an individual user or a conference room.
||Me – allows Lifesize end users to associate the device to themselves.
User – allows Lifesize admins to associate the device to any user in their Lifesize group.
||Use this option if the device resides in a conference room and is intended for multiple users.
Creates a separate Lifesize account for the Icon. Enter a name for the system that will appear in the directory. Optionally, enter an email address for calling the system
- From the Icon main screen, navigate to > to view the status of the system. When your Icon is successfully activated, Ready shows for Communications > Lifesize Cloud Service.
For Icon 450 only: At the end of the Lifesize cloud-based service pairing process, you will see an option to set up smart-framing. Select Yes to start the calibration process or select No to set up later. See Smart-framing calibration for more information.