You must have current license keys to enable the following:
- software upgrades
- dual display (for Icon 600 and 800 only)
NOTE: The expiration date for a license key appears in Maintenance > License Keys. Contact your Lifesize Partner for details about license keys.
Updating license keys
If your system has HTTP access through port 80 to the Lifesize license key server, update your license keys from the system's web interface. Otherwise, install the key manually.
- Navigate to Maintenance > License Keys.
- Click Update.
If the update is successful, Success appears along with the current license keys and their expiration dates.
Update failures might be caused by one of the following conditions:
- A current maintenance agreement for the device does not exist. Contact your Lifesize Partner to renew your maintenance agreement.
- The system failed to connect. The server might be down or your system might not have HTTP access. Contact Lifesize Technical Services if this condition persists and you have HTTP access, or install a key manually.
- A license key exists, but it is invalid. Contact Lifesize Technical Services.
Installing a license key manually
- From the lifesize.com/support software downloads page, click Download Software.
- Sign in to your support account. If this is your first visit, create the account.
- Enter the serial number of your Lifesize video system (located in Diagnostics > System Information) and follow the instructions to obtain a license key. You might have multiple keys.
- Download a license key.
- Sign in to your video system from a web browser and navigate to Maintenance > License Keys.
- Click Add and paste the license key that you obtained in step 3 in Enter License Key.
- Click Add.
- Repeat steps 3 through 7 for each license key listed for your video system.