The following procedure resets the system to its default state:
- Log in to your Icon by entering the IP address in a browser URL.
- Enter your username and password. See System access and passwords for default information.
- Select your preferred language and then click Sign In.
- Click the Maintenance tab and then select System Reset > System Reset .
NOTE: This action removes your current settings, including your entries in Favorites.
- A wizard directs you to configure the language, network settings, time zone, and your connection to the Lifesize cloud-based service.
The system automatically reboots and the admin password is reset to the default value (admin).
NOTE: You can also reset the system by pressing the red reset button on the back of the Lifesize system for 10 to 15 seconds.