What is it?
A new input parameter has been added to the queue flow notations that allows you to select the direction for this queuing action.
- Interaction Direction: Uses the applicable direction for each interaction. This is the default setting.
- Any: Allows for any direction, including inbound, outbound, or agent initiated.
- Inbound: Inbound interactions.
- Outbound: Outbound interactions.
- Agent Initiated: Agent initiated interactions, including ones generated with Click to Dial.
Good to Know:
All existing flows will have the default direction of Interaction Direction applied. To change direction, edit your queue notation(s) as needed.