Deploying ScreenCloud digital signage with Lifesize Share turns the screens in your office into automated channels for corporate communications. Choose from dozens of smart apps, upload your own original content, integrate with your calendar, and more—then enable a single screen, multiple screens, or every screen associated with your account to display those important messages between meetings and video calls.
Install ScreenCloud on Share device
- Open a web browser and go to your Lifesize Share URL (for example, accountname.lifesizeshare.com or share.yourdomain.com).
- Select a Lifesize Share from the device list. The Lifesize Share device settings page displays.
- Scroll down to the Applications section and click Install for ScreenCloud.
- Does this room have an Icon? If so, follow the prompts for pairing an Icon.
- Once the installation is successful the ScreenCloud pairing code displays, visit ScreenCloud support for more information on setting up and using ScreenCloud.