Lifesize Share device supports the following browsers and operating systems:
- Mac OSX – Google Chrome™, Safari®
- Windows — Google Chrome, Internet Explorer® 11, Microsoft Edge
- iOS — Safari
- Android™ — Google Chrome
Sharing your screen is only available on desktop with Google Chrome and the Lifesize Screen Share and Scheduler Chrome Extension.
Use the Lifesize Share device as a guest
Using your laptop or mobile phone, find the Wireless Network SSID Name, and enter the password. You can now use the Lifesize Share device.
Use the Lifesize Share device
- Open a web browser and go to the URL provided by your company (for example, lifesizeshare.com or share.company.com).
- Click the device name and then click . The device attempts ultrasonic connection. NOTE: Your microphone must be on for ultrasonic pairing. Ultrasonic pairing only works with Google Chrome and the Lifesize Screen Share and Scheduler Chrome Extension.
- If ultrasonic connections fail, enter the pairing code displayed onscreen and click Pair. The code disappears after 30 seconds; click Resend Code to refresh the screen.
NOTE: You may need to increase the volume on Lifesize Phone™ HD for ultrasonic pairing to work correctly.
To share your screen using Share your screen:
NOTE: Share your screen only works if you are using Google Chrome with the Lifesize Chrome Extension. If you have not installed the Lifesize Chrome Extension, you will be prompted to do so the first time you share.
- Click Share your screen.
- Select which screen you want to share:
- Your entire screen
- Application window. NOTE: We recommend setting your window to full screen before sharing an application.
- Google Chrome tab
- Click Share.
- Click Stop Sharing or close your browser to stop sharing.
To share your screen using Apple AirPlay (shares your full screen):
- Click the AirPlay icon on the right side of your Mac menu.
- Select the Share room from the AirPlay list.
- Enter the AirPlay code displayed on the Share room screen and then click OK.
To stop sharing, select Turn AirPlay Off.
Play a video
- Click Play a Video.
- Enter the URL for the video you want to play. NOTE: The link must be from YouTube, Vimeo, or Lifesize Record and Share. YouTube video containing ads cannot be played on the device.
- Click . You can pause or stop the video.
Lifesize Share allows files to be uploaded by more than one user at a time, but users can only present one at a time.
The total space available is 25GB and upload size is a maximum of 2GB.
The following are the supported file types: AVI, DOC(x), JPG, MP4, M4V, PDF, PNG, PPT(x), and XLS(x).
- Click Manage Files.
- Drag and drop files onto the upload bar or click the upload bar and select the files to be uploaded. NOTE: Video files must be in MP4 format. Sharing video using the URL provides better performance.
- Review the files you want to upload.
- Click Upload.
A file list tab displays when you have uploaded a file. To share a file, click .
Click the language option in the upper right-hand corner to select a new display language.
- Chinese (simplified) (简体中文)
- Czech (Čeština)
- Dutch (Nederlands)
- Finnish (Suomi)
- French (Français)
- German (Deutsch)
- Italian (Italiano)
- Japanese (日本語)
- Korean (한국어)
- Norwegian (Norsk)
- Polish (Polski)
- Portuguese (Brazilian) (Português-Brasil)
- Spanish (Español)
- Swedish (Svenska)