Lifesize Share supports the following browsers and operating systems:
- macOS — Google Chrome™, Safari®, Microsoft Edge
- Windows — Google Chrome, Internet Explorer® 11, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox
- iOS — Safari
- Android™ — Google Chrome
Use Lifesize Share as a guest
Using your laptop or mobile phone, find the Wireless Network SSID Name, and enter the password. You can now use Lifesize Share.
Use Lifesize Share
- Open a web browser and go to the URL provided by your company (ex. share.company.com).
- Click the device name and then click to attempt ultrasonic connection.
(Note: Your microphone must be on for ultrasonic connection.)
- If ultrasonic connection cannot be established, enter the pairing code displayed on-screen and click Pair. The code disappears after 30 seconds; click Resend Code to refresh the screen.
Note: You may need to increase the volume on Lifesize Phone™ HD to establish ultrasonic connection.
Note: Screen sharing is only available on desktop with Google Chrome (macOS & Windows), Microsoft Edge (macOS & Windows), and Mozilla Firefox (Windows), and with the Lifesize Screen Share and Scheduler Chrome Extension.
To share your full screen, an application window, or a browser tab using Share your screen:
- Click Share your screen.
- Select which screen you want to share:
- Your entire screen
- Application window (Maximizing the window or entering full screen before sharing is recommended)
- Browser tab
- Click Share.
- Click Stop Sharing or close your browser to stop sharing.
To share your full screen using Apple AirPlay:
- Click the AirPlay icon at the right of the menu bar at the top of your screen.
- Select the desired Lifesize Share by its device or room name from the AirPlay list.
- Enter the AirPlay code displayed on the room screen and then click OK.
- To stop sharing, select Turn AirPlay Off.
Play a video
- Click Play a Video.
- Enter the URL for the video you want to play.
Note: The link must be from YouTube, Vimeo, or Lifesize Record and Share. YouTube video containing ads cannot be played on the device.
- Click to play. You can pause or stop the video.
Lifesize Share allows files to be uploaded by more than one user at a time, but users can only present one at a time. The total space available is 25GB and upload size is a maximum of 2GB. Supported file types include AVI, DOC(x), JPG, MP4, M4V, PDF, PNG, PPT(x), and XLS(x).
- Click Manage Files.
- Drag and drop files onto the upload bar or click the upload bar and select the files to be uploaded.
Note: Video files must be in MP4 format. Sharing video using the URL provides better performance.
- Review the files you want to upload.
- Click Upload.
A file list tab displays when you have uploaded a file. To share a file, click .
Click the language option in the upper right-hand corner to select a new display language.
- Chinese (simplified) (简体中文)
- Chinese (traditional) (繁體中文)
- Czech (Čeština)
- Dutch (Nederlands)
- Finnish (Suomi)
- French (Français)
- German (Deutsch)
- Italian (Italiano)
- Japanese (日本語)
- Korean (한국어)
- Norwegian (Norsk)
- Polish (Polski)
- Portuguese (Brazilian) (Português-Brasil)
- Spanish (Español)
- Swedish (Svenska)
Watch this video for more information on wireless sharing with Lifesize Share.