30 Meeting Memes That Every Office Employee Can Relate To
by in Meeting Room, Miscellaneous
No matter where you work, chances are that meetings are a part of your weekly, if not daily, routine. When organized well, meetings are a great tool for improving communication, collaboration and productivity in the office. Lifesize constantly works toward providing the best equipment and software possible so you can have effective and enjoyable video meeting experiences the first time around. But, we understand that lengthy, avoidable meetings do happen from time to time, and it’s not always a guarantee that you’ll walk away from a meeting feeling productive and informed. Here are the best memes to get you through them.
30 Best Meeting Memes for 2020
Whether staff meetings are too long or unproductive or there are just too many of them, we all have our gripes with meetings. Read on for funny memes which are all too relatable and perfectly sum up common feelings toward meetings in the workplace that we can all relate to.
1. When it’s TOO early to have a meeting
2. When the conference or boardroom is blocked off for an hour
3. When a meeting could easily be summed up in a few sentences
4. When you see a calendar invite for a noon meeting
5. When you open your inbox on a Monday morning
6. When you’re the only one who thinks the meeting rooms are too cold
7. When you get called on in a team meeting, but you weren’t paying attention
8. When the meeting runs into your lunch break
9. When they swear it’s just allergies, but you’re not so sure
10. When everyone else in the meeting is taking notes, so you pretend to take notes too
11. When your meeting runs overtime and your friends leave for lunch without you
12. When that one coworker has had enough
13. When you’re forced to work late
14. When you don’t know how to use your company’s technology yet
15. When you don’t belong in a meeting but you’re required to attend anyway
16. When you get a meeting invite while out on PTO
17. When the boss talks too much
18. When someone declines your meeting invite without proposing an alternate time
19. When your coworker skips a meeting for the third time that week
20. When there are just too many meetings
21. When you’re only five minutes into a one-hour meeting
22. When there’s food at the meeting (did someone say free food?!)
23. When the new guy tells you the meeting will be quick, but you know better
24. When you’ve been working long enough to know that fast meetings don’t exist
25. When you have to present during a meeting, but technology decides otherwise
26. When your boss asks how the meeting went, but you thought it was a waste of time
27. When you “accidentally” lose track of time
28. When your boss says, “Hey, you got a minute?”
29. When that one coworker uses the conference room as their personal office
30. When someone suggests meeting on a weekly basis
Lifesize Makes Your Meetings Efficient and Enjoyable
Easily share meeting details and connect with others
With the latest development of the Lifesize guest interface, customers and guests alike can instantly join a Lifesize meeting via their mobile or web browser with just a link, skipping the need to download an app or create an account. This improvement makes connecting with others easier, faster and more direct, especially for stakeholders outside your company who are unfamiliar with the Lifesize service.
Lifesize delivers best-in-class video, audio and content-sharing clarity for an unmatched user experience. With lifelike 4K video quality, ultrahigh definition content sharing, easy-to-use equipment and end-to-end encryption by default, Lifesize enables you to seamlessly connect and collaborate with others in the most secure, efficient and enjoyable way possible.
Integrations and interoperability with third-party tools
One of the advantages of using Lifesize is that it plays well with others. You can seamlessly integrate third-party equipment, scheduling apps and other collaboration tools into your team’s daily workflow to maximize productivity in the office. With intuitive integrations for Microsoft, Google, Skype and Slack you can easily schedule a meeting ahead of time or transition from a chat to a video call without having to leave your chat app. It’s that simple.
Meetings may not always be productive or worthwhile, but there’s no avoiding them. However, with a little bit of planning and structure, your team can have productive and engaging meetings. Additionally, using a lifelike and robust video conferencing solution like Lifesize can help you overcome some of these common annoyances in the meeting room. For tips on improving your team meetings, read our blog on Team Meetings: A Company’s Most Underestimated Leverage Point.