Lifesize Camera 10x Features 10x Optical Zoom Capability, 1080p30 Support and Better Low Light Handling, Giving Customers More Integration Options into New and Existing Video Conferencing Environments
Lifesize®, a division of Logitech (Nasdaq: LOGI) (SIX: LOGN), today announced Lifesize® Camera 10x™, the company’s first 10x optical zoom camera. Designed for large meeting rooms, auditoriums and lecture halls, this new HD video conferencing accessory option delivers increased zoom capability to support Full HD quality video, even at significant distances.
Bundled with any of the Lifesize 220™ series endpoint offerings, the product ensures that no facial nuance, expression, or gesture is missed during an HD video conference.
Lifesize Camera 10x Key Features:
- Improved Pan Tilt Zoom functionality – Smoother operational handling for more lifelike interactions
- 1080p30 support and increased zoom capability – Full HD video supports larger meeting rooms with crisp, clear resolution and detail
- Improved low light handling – Better quality video in darker environments
- Antiglare visor – Reduced light glare on lens to support productive HD video communications
- HDMI video out support – Support for cable length up to 328 feet (100 meters) so that HD video can be captured even in large meeting spaces
Lifesize also announced today new features to its Lifesize Video Center one-button recording, streaming and auto-publishing solution that enrich the user experience and enhance the management, reporting, and distribution of content into multiple customer environments and applications.
- Lifesize Camera 10x is available with the Lifesize 220 series endpoints and as a standalone camera option
- Lifesize Video Center Version 1.1 software will be available for download this month.
- Lifesize Camera 10x
- Lifesize Video Center