HD Video Conferencing Company Increases Number of Resellers and Distributors Selling Its Products Worldwide
Increasing demand for its products worldwide and an upgraded channel partner program have led Lifesize, a division of Logitech (Nasdaq: LOGI) (SIX: LOGN), to significantly boost its number of global resellers over the past two quarters, from April 1 to Sept. 30, 2010. Since implementing its enhanced Channel Partner program on April 1, 2010, Lifesize has signed up more than 370 new partners worldwide, an increase of 32 percent. Lifesize now has more than 1,500 channel partners in 80 countries reselling its line of high definition (HD) video conferencing products.
In addition, with a new product certification program as part of its expanded channel partner offerings, Lifesize has certified more than 1,300 partner sales and technical associates worldwide. More than half of these certifications are at the Expert level of the program, which requires the most in-depth training on Lifesize products.
“HD video conferencing technologies are in high demand, and the Lifesize portfolio offers high-quality products that appeal to all types of businesses, whether they need a full conference room deployment with infrastructure and management support or a desktop solution,” said Joe Quaglia, senior vice president, U.S. Marketing with Tech Data Corporation. “The new Lifesize partner program gives distributors like us the tools and training needed to deliver outstanding customer service and support to help VARs grow their businesses.”
Tech Data recently awarded Lifesize the “Growth Vendor Partner of the Year” award for doubling the number of resellers purchasing its video conferencing equipment through the distributor and more than doubling its SMB, public sector and healthcare sales.
“The Lifesize Channel Partner Program is designed to reward and support all classes of partners through value, innovation and commitment, and we are seeing increased interest and opportunities at all levels,” said Dan Sibille, director of Americas channels, Lifesize. “Working together with our partners, we are delivering the highest quality HD video experiences to customers at an unmatched level of price for performance.”
Lifesize offers partners a choice of Expert, Professional or Registered program levels to market and sell its HD video conferencing solutions. Based on the level of participation, expanded program benefits include:
- Increased Marketing and Sales Support: Distribution of qualified leads, Lifesize inside sales support, Marketing Development Funds (MDF) and co-marketing/lead generation programs
- Opportunity Registration: Incremental discounts for registering customer opportunities
- Competitive Discounts: Reduced pricing on product demonstration equipment and competitive price support
- Sales and Technical Support: Access to field sales and technical resources for pre- and post-sales support, extensive training materials, and Lifesize Helpdesk Assurance services
- Enhanced Partner Portal: 24-7 access to on-demand marketing and sales tools and training designed to help partners further develop new and existing accounts
- Partner Advisory Council: Open forum to provide feedback and share views directly with decision makers at Lifesize
Lifesize has implemented the multi-tiered program globally, enabling partners to differentiate themselves from the competition by providing a comprehensive, easy-to-deploy video conferencing product portfolio that is built on standards-based platforms with certified interoperability. Lifesize offers a full line of management, infrastructure and endpoint products, including the recently launched Lifesize Bridge™ 2200 and Lifesize Camera 10x™.
More information about the Lifesize Channel Partner Program may be found at http://www.lifesize.com