When Pearson Education, an industry leader in educational media and publishing, needed a CCaaS solution robust enough to take their 5,000 contact center agents into the cloud, CxEngage by Serenova was the omnichannel contact center solution they turned to.
In this article by No Jitter, Pearson’s Manager of Systems and Technology discusses how CxEngage helped save Pearson close to $1.5 Million in licensing costs and had their agents transitioning from in-person work to remote work in under three weeks. Not only was ROI immediate upon implementation, but CxEngage allowed Pearson to leverage in-detail agent reporting, improve their data consistency, and incorporate new and existing APIs to create a comprehensive, all-in-one, cloud-based CCaaS solution tailored to fulfill their quality management and omnichannel customer support needs.
- Interactive Voice Response Systems (IVR): How They’ve Changed the Landscape of Customer Support
- Your call center plays a critical role in a successful customer experience. If you provide personalized call center customer service and a smooth, frictionless experience, you’ll more likely succeed in delighting your customers. A great way to improve your call center experience is with an Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system incorporated into your CCaaS solution. This software helps ensure that your customers find the information they need as quickly and accurately as possible.
- 12 Contact Center KPIs and Metrics for Customer Satisfaction
- The primary goal of a contact center is to provide meaningful service to anyone who interacts with your organization, independent of the channel they choose. This objective is fairly ambitious due to all the moving parts involved, like the intricacies of underlying technologies and the variety of personalities on your team. To exceed customers’ expectations, contact centers should offer the business visibility into all aspects of their departmental activities and performance. While it’s relatively easy to obtain key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics, the challenge is formulating the right set of contact center KPIs for each group of stakeholders – executives, directors, supervisors, agents, quality management (QM) managers, trainers and workforce managers.
- Kalispell Regional Healthcare Delivers Critical Telehealth Services with Lifesize
- Providing healthcare services to patients in a large, rural area creates unique accessibility challenges. Montana is the fourth largest state in the U.S. by square mileage, and some patients have to drive 600 miles to reach a KRH specialist. Additionally, patients who develop healthcare needs while visiting the area often want to continue follow-up care with the physician they initially saw. KRH needed an easy-to-use solution to connect providers with rural and out-of-town patients, who may have limited internet access or limited mobility due to health conditions, as well as a secure and flexible way to communicate between the regional healthcare center in Kalispell with clinics throughout the state.