We spoke with Telecom Reseller about how CxEngage by Serenova, our omnichannel contact center solution, helps businesses go beyond the call center and evolve their customer experience to meet the demands of the growing digital marketplace.
With Gen Z set to make up 30% of the workforce by 2025, providing multi-channel options to meet the growing demands of customers for chat, text message, social media, and video customer service is crucial for businesses to survive and thrive in the digital era.
Listen to learn how CxEngage’s true omnichannel CCaaS offerings allow businesses to leverage these channels and prepared for the future of cloud-based customer service.
- Lifesize Achieves CSA Star Registry Listing for CxEngage Contact Center Software
- The Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) is the world’s leading organization dedicated to defining and raising awareness of best practices to help ensure a secure cloud computing environment. Publishing to the STAR registry allows CxEngage to show current and potential customers our security and compliance posture, including the regulations, standards, and frameworks to which we adhere.
- Call Centers 101: The Guide to Call Centers and Which Works Best for Your Business
- Truly effective, integrated omnichannel is a customer service strategy that can provide organizations the momentum to move ahead of their competition now, and stay ahead well into the future. To deliver this successfully, agents need call center software that allows them to move between channels and touchpoints easily so they can seamlessly help customers regardless of the channel.
- How CxEngage is Making Waves in Digital Transformation
- Utilizing an omnichannel, cloud-based contact center solution can help you leverage multiple contact channels to connect with your customer base and collect crucial data and information to improve not only your resolution times but your company’s day-to-day operations as a whole.