Big collaboration for small spaces
The importance of huddle rooms continues to grow in today’s modern workplace, providing spaces for efficient and effective collaboration. Transform your huddle rooms into communication focal points with Lifesize Icon 300. It’s perfectly tailored for today’s smaller huddle rooms. The brilliant 4K presentation quality and best-in-class audio will reset expectations of what video communication should be. Teams feel more connected, and the ease of use encourages increased engagement and less hands-on time from IT admins.
Designed to make meetings easy, Lifesize Icon 300 is purpose-built with the features essential for small meeting spaces and the quality and reliability businesses demand. Its ultra-wide field of view allows all participants to be seen easily, even in tight spaces, and its flexible design lets you mount it where it works best for you. The seamless integration of Lifesize Icon 300 with the Lifesize service delivers an unprecedented communication experience that makes it easy to collaborate and feel like you’re there.
Built for exceptional communication
Share your content with stunning 4K presentation quality
Expect extraordinary — at a breakthrough price point
Tailored for today’s huddle rooms
Ultra-wide field of view to easily see meeting participants
Seamless integration with the Lifesize cloud-based service to provide a comprehensive solution for audio, web and video conferencing
Never miss a word
Incredible sound engineered with Opus audio, unmatched in performance for human speech
Proceed with confidence
Long-managed life cycle and high-performance system designed for the reliability and security businesses demand
Choose the best fit for your space
For intuitive meeting and room system control, either select the powerful, all-in-one Lifesize® Phone™ HD or if space is at a premium, opt for the micpod and download the Lifesize Room Controller app to a tablet you provide
Backed by an award-winning customer success team providing unified support across the entire meeting solution
• SIP, 128 Kbps – 8-10 Mbps
• 1 x RJ-45 Network LAN 10/100/1000
• 1 x RJ-45 supporting POE (for Lifesize Phone HD)
• 802.11ac Wireless
SUPPORT FOR SINGLE DISPLAY
• Any display with HDMI input supporting 1080p or 4Kp30 (UHD) video modes
• 1080p wide-angle lens with:
• Diagonal field of view: 120 degrees
• Horizontal field of view: 113 degrees
• Vertical field of view: 77 degrees
• 2x digital zoom
• Auto Exposure/Auto White Balance
• Maximum resolution 3840 x 2160 progressive scanning up to 30 frames per second, 16:9 aspect ratio1, 2
• Presentation data sharing up to 3840 x 2160p302
• Multiple HD resolutions supported
• Bitrates and resolutions (H.264 High Profile):
• 600 Kbps (720p30)
• 1.2 Mbps (1080p30)
• 6 Mbps (4K)
• H.264 High Profile, H.264 Constrained Baseline
VIDEO INPUTS (1 INPUT)
• 1 x HDMI Video In up to 2160p30
• Presentation source and any intervening devices must encode in RGB color space for accurate color display
VIDEO OUTPUTS (1 OUTPUT)
• 1 x HDMI Video Out up to 2160p30
• WebRTC NetEQ packet loss concealment
• Full duplex for natural conversations
• Opus, G.711 uLaw and aLaw
AUDIO INPUTS (3 INPUTS)
• 1 x POE LAN (Lifesize Phone HD)
• 1 x HDMI Video In
• 1 x USB 3.0 (Lifesize Micpod 3 only)
AUDIO OUTPUTS (3 OUTPUTS)
• 1 x POE LAN (Lifesize Phone HD)
• 1 x HDMI Video Out
• 1 x Analog Line-out
OTHER SUPPORTED STANDARDS
• RFC 3261, RFC 3264, RFC 2833, HDMI CEC
• Forward error correction for superior video quality
• Advanced network congestion control algorithms
• NAT/firewall traversal
• Auto bandwidth detection
• IPv4 support
• Up to 10,000 directory entries
• Global search tool
• LDAP support
• Meeting directory support
• 2 x USB 3.0
• Authenticated access to admin menus, web interface and command line interface
• Ability to disable HTTP, SSH services
• TLS/DTLS/SRTP support
• Kensington Security Slot
• System power 35 watts (max, with Phone HD) supplied by AC/DC power supply (included). AC specification: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
• Operating temperature: 0°C (32°F) to 40°C (104°F)
• Operating humidity: 15% to 85%, noncondensing
• Storage temperature: –20°C (–4°F) to 60°C (140°F)
• Storage humidity: 10% to 90%, noncondensing
VIDEO DEVICE DIMENSIONS
• Height: 125 mm (4.92”)
• Depth: 120 mm (4.72”)
• Width: 278 mm (10.94”)
• Weight including wall-mount bracket: 1.29 kg (2.84 lbs)
• Height: 177 mm (6.97”)
• Depth: 121 mm (4.76”)
• Width: 278 mm (10.94”)
• Weight including stand: 1.68 kg (3.70 lbs)
Table/shelf or wall-mount:
• Stand included for table/shelf mount
• Wall-mount bracket included3
• Compatible with standard 50 x 50 mm wall
• Integrated hinge allows tilt of +/- 15 degrees in wall-mount and stand-mount configuration
• Lifesize Icon 300 = LFZ-039
Feature availability and price vary by subscription plan, selected options and paired devices.
1 When paired to the Lifesize cloud-based service, some features and settings are managed by Lifesize to tailor the user experience for use with the service.
2 1080p30 for multiway calls
3 Mounting screws are not included.
Limited Time Offer
Enjoy special pricing on our most popular room systems.
Bring 4K video quality, superior audio performance and total interoperability to any meeting experience — including Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Google Meet, Cisco Webex, GoToMeeting, BlueJeans and more.
Meeting Room Systems for Collaboration
Elevate the meeting room experience with Lifesize solutions.
Host and join video meetings to connect your teams and customers with Lifesize Meeting Rooms.
Brainstorm, plan, and collaborate naturally across your organization with Kaptivo Whiteboard Cameras.
Communications that help organizations thrive.
Our intuitive, customizable cloud contact center software and video meeting solutions provide secure, scalable and delightful work experiences that help you achieve your organizational goals – whatever they may be.
Join leading organizations around the world working with Lifesize.
“The way we see it, face-to-face communication is always better than any other method. With audio conferencing, participants can tune out and get distracted. Video enables more engaging, productive conversations.”
Michael Pace, Director of Global Member Services, BBVALearn how BBVA looks ahead