It seems like only yesterday we were debuting Lifesize Cloud and the Connected Experience of video collaboration for anyone on any device. We’ve been busy since then, and as of this article, we now have over 1,000 businesses up and running on Lifesize Cloud logging millions of minutes!
And we’d like to thank each and every one of you for your partnership!
We hope that your experience with us thus far has been phenomenal. We sent out our first Net Promoter Surveys in November 2014 and February 2015, and based on your feedback we have made many improvements to our solutions and how we serve you.
Lifesize support enhancements include:
• Enterprise Extreme Support*: Now providing 24x7x365 support, on-boarding and ongoing success by a Customer Success Advocate.
• Launch of the Lifesize Community: Available at community.lifesize.com, this external community provides up-to-the-minute information about Lifesize and brings you closer to your Lifesize family, including other customers using our solutions.
• New Training Solutions: A new Cloud end-user course is available through Lifesize University to assist IT administrators with getting their end users coached and trained on how to best use their Lifesize solution.
Today also marks our most recent software update to Lifesize Cloud. These feature enhancements happen every few weeks and are particularly important to us, as they directly answer feedback we’ve collected from you.
Lifesize Cloud enhancements include:
• 40-way Group Calls*: You’ve asked for it, and we’re delivering. With this release, Enterprise Subscription Plan customers now have the ability to host up to 40-way group calls. It’s never been easier to host large company meetings so you can connect more people in more places over Lifesize Cloud.
• Interoperability with Microsoft® Lync®*: Any one of the more than 100 million enterprise Lync users can join meetings hosted on Lifesize Cloud from their Lync client application with just one click.
• Quick and Easy Scheduling in Existing Workflows: With the new Microsoft Outlook® add-in and Google Chrome™ extension, users can now schedule video meetings and invite anyone directly from Google Calendar™ or Outlook—no need to open the Lifesize Cloud app.
• Browser-Based Calling: Whether you use Google Chrome or Internet Explorer®, you can make “one-click” Lifesize Cloud video calls directly from your web browser. Lifesize customers and guest users who join meetings via browsers are greeted with a newly refreshed Call Me page featuring a clean and visually stimulating interface.
• Enhanced Control Settings: Take control over your meetings with the new lecture mode, mute all and layout option features. With lecture mode, users can assign a primary presenter to show full screen, allowing a single person to take the reins. When creating a meeting, simply select who will be the presenter. Meeting owners can also now mute all participants to optimize the meeting audio and choose between two different sets of configurable layout options.
• Account Insights: Monitor which teams are leveraging video conferencing with the new active/available user dashboard. With this report, account managers can reallocate Lifesize Cloud accounts across the organization to get the most out of their investment.
• More devices: Join your video conference from the latest Android™ devices, including Samsung™ Galaxy Tab® Pro 12.2, Samsung Galaxy Note® 4 and Motorola™ Moto™ X 2013 edition, and iOS devices, including iPhone® 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
*Features available for Enterprise Subscription Plan Customers
Lifesize Cloud is evolving rapidly, and we’re happy to have you on board. We rely on your voices to help us continually evolve our solution, and many of the enhancements listed today were based on your feedback. Be sure to check our Recent Updates and What’s New sections on our website to learn more about our cloud-based video conferencing solution.