What is it?
The following new script standard reports are now available:
- Script Detail: Shows script questions and the answers provided for each interaction.
- Script Summary: Provides the number of times that every response was recorded for each script question.
- Script Summary by Agent: Summarizes, by agent, the number of times that each response was recorded for the corresponding script question.
- Script Time Detail: Lists and provides details for each instance that a script was used for the given date range.
- Script Time Summary: Provides the script time statistics for each script in the selected tenants.
- Script Time Summary by Agent: Lists agents and the amount of time that they spent working with each script.
Provides comprehensive script reporting. Get insights into scripts and the agents; see summary views of scripts/data collected, as well as view individual responses.
Good to Know
These reports are replacing the Script Transcript report. The Script Transcript report is being removed in this release.
Script Detail Report
Script Summary Report
Script Summary by Agent Report
Script Time Summary Report
Script Time Detail Report
Script Time Summary by Agent Report