Are you looking for a call routing software that goes beyond voice for your contact centre?
In this article from Call Centre Helper, we discuss how improving your contact centre’s call routing process by investing in a cloud-based contact centre solution can bring down high contact volumes.
When folded in with CxEngage’s AI and automated transcription integrations, upper management can the dynamics of complex calls in real-time, allowing for detailed data collection for improved workforce management.
Learn from each customer interaction. Reduce customer churn. Provide an enterprise-level customer experience across any channel.
- Netsmart Improves Customer Satisfaction with CxEngage
- “The migration to CxEngage has made me realize how good I have it with a platform like this.” As a technology and services organization focused on giving healthcare providers more time to better care for their patient communities, Netsmart’s call center support team is vital for ensuring customer needs are met with the pace and consistency necessary for healthcare environments.
- Generational Divides Drive Channel Changes in the Contact Center
- With Gen Z set to make up 30% of the workforce by 2025, providing multi-channel options to meet the growing demands of customers for chat, text message, social media, and video customer service is crucial for businesses to survive and thrive in the digital era. Listen to learn how CxEngage’s true omnichannel CCaaS offerings allow businesses to leverage these channels and prepared for the future of cloud-based customer service.
- Kalispell Regional Healthcare Delivers Critical Telehealth Services with Lifesize
- Providing healthcare services to patients in a large, rural area creates unique accessibility challenges. Montana is the fourth largest state in the U.S. by square mileage, and some patients have to drive 600 miles to reach a KRH specialist. Additionally, patients who develop healthcare needs while visiting the area often want to continue follow-up care with the physician they initially saw. KRH needed an easy-to-use solution to connect providers with rural and out-of-town patients, who may have limited internet access or limited mobility due to health conditions, as well as a secure and flexible way to communicate between the regional healthcare center in Kalispell with clinics throughout the state.