Miscommunication and departmental silos can severely impact your contact centre’s efficiency.
In this article by Call Centre Helper, we discuss how using a CRM-integrated, cloud-based contact centre solution such as CxEngage by Serenova can help to eliminate these data silos to allow for comprehensive customer support.
When coupled with our workforce management functionalities, comprehensive reporting can be harnessed to ensure interdepartmental quality management by providing detailed agent performance analyses. CxEngage can even record and analyze customer connections so managers across departments can source opportunities to improve resolution time and provide coaching opportunities for their agents.
- 7 Strategies for Embracing the Work From Home Call Center
- To overcome the challenges of managing a remote workforce, while maintaining the customer service experience for your customers, you need the right technologies and policies in place to support your teams as they navigate the transition. Here are seven tips for elevating the call center experience for both your remote call center agents and your customers.
- Workforce Management Guide for Contact Center Leaders
- Whether evaluating new support channels, providing more agent training or assessing areas to further streamline operations, for most contact center leaders, success is predicated on the ability to measure, evolve and improve. For this reason, workforce management has become a core focus of discussion amongst leaders looking to take their contact centers to the next level.
- Kalispell Regional Healthcare Delivers Critical Telehealth Services with Lifesize
- Providing healthcare services to patients in a large, rural area creates unique accessibility challenges. Montana is the fourth largest state in the U.S. by square mileage, and some patients have to drive 600 miles to reach a KRH specialist. Additionally, patients who develop healthcare needs while visiting the area often want to continue follow-up care with the physician they initially saw. KRH needed an easy-to-use solution to connect providers with rural and out-of-town patients, who may have limited internet access or limited mobility due to health conditions, as well as a secure and flexible way to communicate between the regional healthcare center in Kalispell with clinics throughout the state.